The fourth app on the M2 level is Airview by Resmed.
AirView makes it possible to remotely monitor ResMed screening and treatment devices.
The information sent can be of several types:
- Technical data of connected devices
- Clinical data results from the use of connected devices
This information can then be complemented by the healthcare professional via the user interface with personal information about the patients.
The data processing performed has the following purposes:
- Allow the caregiver to remotely follow patients with ResMed devices and that the data is accessible via the internet
- Develop indicators based on use and quality of treatment
- Ensure monitoring and maintenance of the system
- Provide user support