Screening and management of patients suffering from Sleep disorderd breathing or respiratory failure.
AirView is a tool destined to healthcare professionals and healthcare institutions.
AirView makes it possible to remotely monitor ResMed screening and treatment devices.
The information sent can be of several types:
- Technical data of connected devices
- Clinical data results from the use of connected devices
This information can then be complemented by the healthcare professional via the user interface with personal information about the patients.
The data processing performed has the following purposes:
- Allow the caregiver to remotely follow patients with ResMed devices and that the data is accessible via the internet
- Develop indicators based on use and quality of treatment
- Ensure monitoring and maintenance of the system
- Provide user support
Connectivity to sensors and platforms
AirView is compatible with the connectable screening and therapy devices from ResMed.
Financing and pricing model
The costs for hosting, data transmission, updates and the development of new functionalities are covered by a monthly subscription per connected device and these are covered by the healthcare professional providing therapeutic follow-up of the patient.